What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Vito Scagliere - Civil Complaint Form

Johnny Blaze

Trial-Moderator
Trial-Moderator
Whitelisted
EMS
LEO
LEO Command
Character Name: Vito Scagliere

Nature of Complaint: Civil Suit

Plantiff: Vito Scagliere

Named Defendant: San Andreas State Police

Statement of Claim: I Vito Scagliere whilst trying to remove myself from a situation involving Troopers after being given fair warning to leave was shot in the back while unarmed. I was no danger to public or officers at the time officers opened fire.

Date & Approximate Time of Incident: 2 AM 9/10/22

Relief: I Vito Scagliere wish to recieve $500,000 in damages for pain and suffering regarding this incident. Would like Troopers to undergo use of force training. I also seek to have all troopers undergo sensitivity training to make them better public servants.Would also like officers involved to be held responsible for their actions.

Representative(s): Violet Sabatelli will be representing me as well in this case, I will also be representing myself.

Evidence: Multiple eyewitnesses to me being shot unarmed. Kennedy Mintz, Anthony Hypman, Vincent Armano.

Last edited:

Edward le Vandeburg III

Whitelisted
Judge
LSPD
District Court of San Andreas
VITO SCAGLIERE V. SAN ANDREAS STATE POLICE

Case No.: 11-00916-02

Presiding

Justice @Edward le Vandeburg III

Finding: The District Court of San Andreas finds there is a legal basis for this trial.

Nature of Suit: Personal Injury

Civil Relief: Damages due to injuries sustained during the incident in the amount of $500,000; Coercive Remedy in the form of "Use of Force" and "Sensitivity" training; and Coercive Remedy in the form of admission of responsibility for the actions they are accused of committing.

Plaintiff: @Vito Scagliere
Plaintiff Counsel: @Violet Sabatelli, @Vito Scagliere

Defendant: San Andreas State Police
Defense Counsel: Joseph Key (@Dante Lock)

Discovery Period: Discovery will begin now and ends on 09/24/2022 at 12:01 AM EST. All first-hand witnesses, that cannot attend this trial, can be Deposed or provide Sworn Affidavits. Make sure you publish all evidence, witness(s), depositions, and/or sworn affidavits on this docket for the opposing counsel to see.

Trial/Sentencing Date: The trial will begin anytime between September 24th thru October 1st, 2022. To all witnesses, counsels, defendants, and plaintiffs, please let us know when you are available (including time zones) between 09/24/2022 thru 10/01/2022.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Vito Scagliere,

Please let the court know who will all be listed as witnesses that will be attending this trial. The court will also ask you to clarify if you are the primary or secondary counsel on this case. If you are to act as legal counsel, you cannot take the stand to testify to what you had witnessed due to the Witness-Advocate Rule for attorneys.

So Ordered,