What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Onyx Angel - Business License

Onyx Angel

Whitelisted
Whitelisted
Character Name: Onyx Angel

Citizen Name Onyx Angel

CID Number VON56147

Business Name Gothic Delights Cafe

Will your establishment be serving food of any kind? Yes

Will your establishment be serving alcohol of any kind? No

What is your business about? Gothic delights is just a cafe type place that serves unusual goth baked goods and has a dark theme to it instead of most typical cafe's and i just plan on serving dark treats to the customers of Los Santos personally hand baked by me i also already have a menu and building picked out for the location I've got a multitude of things planned as i will be setting up as i go

Have you ever committed a felony involving a business? No

Do you understand that your business will not be approved unless you have a physical meeting with the directors of the Department of Commerce? Yes

(OOC): Time Availability EST? Sat or Sunday all day

Gary Rydell

Whitelisted
Whitelisted
FFMn1sR.png

At this time, the Department of Commerce will not be approving food businesses. Should this change in the future and your wish to open this remains, we shall reach out.
- Gary Rydell, Department of Commerce​